p0722

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
Here's what the trans is doing then throws a p0722 output speed sensor code. When i put the truck in any gear and move it without much speed it will go into neutral till i move the gear selector then it goes right back into gear. Now if i keep my foot on the brake even just a little it will not do this, also if its under a load it seems fine. I put a new NSBU, Took my speed sensor out of my DD same thing and checked for any bare wires i did find the two wires going to the sensor were bare i fixed them but still the same thing. The fluid is clean and topped off.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Clear codes first to make sure. If it still acts up, pull output sensore and stick your finger in the hole and see if the tone wheel is loose.

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
I pulled the pan and it is very clean inside, Also it will not shift into 4th i have since found out. The codes keep coming up p0700, p0722. When this all started i did find the connector going to my output sensor on the t case was disconnected thought that was it but no. Can i check the wires to see if they are sending a current?
Thanks Jim