p0400 and p0100

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
what are these codes, what do they affect and were are they coming from . I know one is a egr code and one is a maf code, however they dont exist in the dtc tables and they only seem to go off in the background. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

May 8, 2011
both codes are connected to one another the ecm runs the egr and watch the maf for a change in flow if no change is present then codes will be thrown. y these codes im not sure because for both trucks you have listed in your sig these are not legitimate codes

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
I guess my main concern is will they affect the truck any or will they just stay in the background ??

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Did you ever find anything out on these codes? my federal lb7 is doing the same thing... the codes are pending, not throwing a cel yet. and it says its the tcm module not the ecm:confused::confused::confused:

We never figured it out and they never ended up causing a problem. I have seen this many times since in other vehicles also. I have never experienced any negative side affects from it.