P0335

03Duramax86

Jan 11, 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
Was driving down the road and truck just died. Tried cranking and it would turn over but not start. I am getting a P0335 code checked reluctor wheel and its fine.Changed both camshaft and crankshaft sensors still no start. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Does it show RPM while cranking? Have you tried clearing it?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
You're sure the reluctor wheel is good?

Get a multimeter on the sensor or trace the wires back.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Check for continuity back to the ecm. I believe one pin is 12v, one is low voltage signal, and one is reference.

I'd turn the motor over and make sure you aren't missing any teeth on the reluctor wheel.

How are the batteries?

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
You'd probably throw codes with a bad ficm. You can check the edm fuse though. You can swap with a known good one, that's the easiest way.

Batteries healthy?

03Duramax86

Jan 11, 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
Ok ill try doing that tomorrow after work. The batteries are good they arent that old. Ive checked the reluctor wheel and its good replaced both the crank and camshaft sensors. Its got me going crazy. I will update tomorrow after i check that fuse out. Thanks again.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Check all the fuses while you're there.

03Duramax86

Jan 11, 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
Update:
Checked all the fuses and they were fine, batteries are also good. Had a guy from a GM dealer come by over the weekend with a Tech2. It showed the same code as i was coming up with. Before i wasnt getting any rpm's while cranking on the dash, once the Tech2 was plugged in it was showing around 190 rpm's. He suggested going over all of the wiring harness lime i have done before. Pulled the ecm to check the pins for my DSP5 switch and nothing was loose. Any input would be great thank youm

03Duramax86

Jan 11, 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
Update:
I have replaced my stock cp3 with an lbz and have had my tunes fixed by Idaho Rob. Was able to re flash my ecm with the new tunes and still have crank no start issues. I have checked bale connectors all wiring for chaffing (all are good). Also checked to make sure I had continuity from the crank position senor to the bale connectors and then to the ecm all good. I have checked everything to do with fuel and I am good there as well.
When I hook up my buddies V2 I have no cranking RPM's and am getting the P0335 code.
What else should I be looking at? This has been racking my brain for awhile now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!