Overwhelming news

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
Went to the MFM (maternal fetal medicine) dr today. Everything looks good so far! She 9wks 4 days into it! Both kids measured 2.72 cm (2.54cm = 1").

So hopefully everything continues on as it is now.

dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
That's awesome man! Two sets of twins?? You are gonna have one hell of a time lol.

Congratulations again:thumb:

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
Naw man. First set are boy/girl fraternal twins. This set is fraternal also, but the chances of being identical fraternal twins are slim and none!

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
Here's an update since we're getting close!!

Looks like we got about 2-3 more weeks to go! If she makes it 3 more weeks that'll put her @ 38 weeks!

We got one that's weighing 6lb 10oz and the other 5lb 10oz. Drs are not worried about the weight difference at all. They say its just that one of them had a little growth spurt so to say!

Momma finally stopped working last week, now she can rest and prepare!

Just got to put together the baby beds and then we're 100% ready.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Congratulations Brooks :thumb:

My wife and I just had a baby boy 3 weeks ago, just one :D.
We were very nervous on that first ultrasound being twins are VERY common in her family. Hers Dads a twin, her grandpas a twin, her grandpas brothers are twins, her grandma has some twins in her family, & her cousin has twins. :spit:

And Congratulations and I hope everything continues to go smoothly. :thumb:

Yellowchevy

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Is this in the "Liquor Cabinet" for some reason? LOL

My wife & I found out she's 10wks pregnant w/ our first. Twins run in her fam. & I was kinda hoping so but ultrasound this week shows just one pigly wigly in there. We're soooo excited!!

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
Is this in the "Liquor Cabinet" for some reason? LOL

My wife & I found out she's 10wks pregnant w/ our first. Twins run in her fam. & I was kinda hoping so but ultrasound this week shows just one pigly wigly in there. We're soooo excited!!

Congrats man!