Oval Chamber Pistons

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
I have several sets of 0.020" over piston blanks on the shelf ready for machining. Drop me a PM for a price. You will be pleased.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
How many sets do you have out there now

Any good longevity reports ( # of dyno pulls at xxxx whp, miles, races, pulls, etc) or is it still too soon to know for sure if they cure the cracked piston issue?

Any issues at all yet?

Any been ran for a while (dynoed at high HP several times, sled pulled/drag raced for a season or more, daily driven, etc.) & pulled back out to analyze or check yet?

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
How many sets do you have out there now
A dozen and counting

Any good longevity reports ( # of dyno pulls at xxxx whp, miles, races, pulls, etc) or is it still too soon to know for sure if they cure the cracked piston issue?
Don't take this as me dodging the question please. I would much rather the customers say what they are doing than me. Anything I might report is second hand at best. My engine runs at ~690 HP and pulls a trailer at 25,500 CGVW on a regular basis. Always set on kill.

Any issues at all yet?
None that I am aware of, unless you want to count my supply chain issues a while back. That seems to be better now.

Any been ran for a while (dynoed at high HP several times, sled pulled/drag raced for a season or more, daily driven, etc.) & pulled back out to analyze or check yet?
None torn down yet, but I think there are a couple that will be torn down this off-season. Head gasket and something else. IIRC

I am fully aware of the costs and effort that goes into building these engines. So I understand people's reluctance to go with something new in these trying times.

My engine is coming out soon to fix a PITA oil leak and fix the cam timing. I was not planning on popping the heads.