Thank you for sharing!
What size primaries did you use?

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
some more pics...

starting tilt cab framework...
first few times tipping, testing with a crew cab, first time guy/shop has done it that helped, lol!!!
frame freshly coated with Emron and driveshaft loops polished...
mockup engine and icebox mounting and "cockpit" in progress...

do I spy another pull truck in the back ground of the last pic? you start on all of this after sdx?

looks good btw

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
Nice Stuff:thumb:
Thank you for sharing!
What size primaries did you use?

2" primaries

do I spy another pull truck in the back ground of the last pic? you start on all of this after sdx?

looks good btw

All the pics are from February-May, Sunday morning of SDX when I started the truck the balancer was wobbling slightly, pretty sure crank is broken, although it ran fine. Just took it out of the trailer for the first time since SDX 2 weekends ago, and that was to drain all the water from the intercooler system and winterize the living quarters, lol...

I love pulling, but the $$$ can be insane, I wish someone would foot the bill and I just have to get the truck there and help them set it up.... I'm going to have to take a year off or sell out sooner or later, lol!

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
Thanks for sharing the pics Matt. You guys have done a lot of work to that thing the last few years it looks really good. I know were your coming from when you talk of taking a year off or just getting out........................ Yeah right!! see you next year. How did you like that HX82 i bet there was a big difference going from the 60. I'm Thinking of updating my 5 year old charger sometime.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
Thanks for sharing the pics Matt. You guys have done a lot of work to that thing the last few years it looks really good. I know were your coming from when you talk of taking a year off or just getting out........................ Yeah right!! see you next year. How did you like that HX82 i bet there was a big difference going from the 60. I'm Thinking of updating my 5 year old charger sometime.

Sorry, just noticed your reply Jim... The biggest difference in the hx82 is driving it out of the hole and it not pulling the engine down at the big end... I'm hoping to go to the dyno this Spring, I can let you know results after that and now that I have (2) hx82's, maybe sell you one, lol. I'd be glad to help you, there isn't many people in this sport like yourself... And yes, most likely will see you next year, because chances are I'm not staying away, but I wish I was smart enough to.... :thumb:

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
We've got a few here with your name on them!! Lol

Careful on who's you are purchasing Jim... Ask the Dillard brothers why they are running Hart's... They out powered the competition back to back more than once and Patty Haisley was a little bitter with them for doing so for a short period of time...

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
Careful on who's you are purchasing Jim... Ask the Dillard brothers why they are running Hart's... They out powered the competition back to back more than once and Patty Haisley was a little bitter with them for doing so for a short period of time...

I was referring to the harts that I have here :thumb:

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
You guys ready for me to bring my chassis up so you guys can set it up for 3.0 :D

Just seen this, yeah anytime!

I told Tim if you guys wanted we could do a joint venture and shove your engine in for the season and hit up the big shows?? See if we have what it takes to hang with the big dogs of the 3.0 world.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
I'm not seeing much $$ in my pulling budget this season, lol.

I have (2) 3.0 turbos and will pay for dyno time... I have injectors also, and will get (2) fresh 12mm cp3's, just need your long block or we can even use my heads, probably not as good as yours though...