opinions wanted

maxxin-n-style

Jul 8, 2013
abq, new mexico
Ive been thinking about exergy myself till I talked to them for the first time, just wanted to find out some prices n what not and the guy seemed real irritated since I wasn't buying them right then.. ive always had goodluck with ddp so thats where both of my sets will come from..

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
Ive been thinking about exergy myself till I talked to them for the first time, just wanted to find out some prices n what not and the guy seemed real irritated since I wasn't buying them right then.. ive always had goodluck with ddp so thats where both of my sets will come from..
hmm I called them up awhile ago an it asked some questions seemed very polite an answered all my I called ii an needless to say I hung up before I got anything accomplished but more options the better I might have to loo into them as well thank you

plowboy_lbz

Farmer
Aug 6, 2013
Stay away from II pumps. I've heard more bad things about them than injectors. Two stock pumps should provide plenty of fuel for 100's.

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
Stay away from II pumps. I've heard more bad things about them than injectors. Two stock pumps should provide plenty of fuel for 100's.
i hope so ive heard all modded pumps are ridiculously less reliable then the stocker idk why they would be tho

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
why im at it id like to thank everyone for sharing there experiences with me i really appreciate it cause i proli would've went with ii an been cussing more then a little bit :hug:

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
Exergy no doubt and if you do anything to the pumps have Mark at Danville modify them. For what you're shooting for stock pumps will be fine. I'd go with 100 over injectors with that turbo and you'll be at your goal!

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
Two stock pumps will be more than fine. I run two stock pumps in the race truck and it isn't hurting for fuel at all.

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
Exergy no doubt and if you do anything to the pumps have Mark at Danville modify them. For what you're shooting for stock pumps will be fine. I'd go with 100 over injectors with that turbo and you'll be at your goal!
thank you :thumb: