Omega!!!

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Max’d Out’s new Suncoast converter and Suncoast fat shaft input shaft has arrived for the 2013 season. We have been very fortunate to have Suncoast working with us last season when we won the National Points championship with the torque converter. I made the choice last year to use the stock size input shaft from another company and Suncoast built us the converter to match. The converters worked great but the latest aftermarket special heat treated 300m shafts I purchased from another company left something to be desired. They would twist after one event.

So talking and working with the Suncoast crew, we are happy to be running the omega shaft and there converter for the upcoming 2013 season in Max’d Out. With the past history of great products we have used from Suncoast this will be fixing one of our biggest challenges running big HP in a heavy truck.

Attachments

• suncoast fat shaft converter.jpg
    suncoast fat shaft converter.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 148

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Here's a photo of what we were doing to the competition shafts from another company.

Attachments

• XYZ  shaft 10-22-12.jpg
    XYZ shaft 10-22-12.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 165
  • XYZ Input shaft 9-12.jpg
    XYZ Input shaft 9-12.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 177

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I have seen exactly that with stock sized shafts. The Omega shaft seems like a great solution

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Max’d Out’s new Suncoast converter and Suncoast fat shaft input shaft has arrived for the 2013 season. We have been very fortunate to have Suncoast working with us last season when we won the National Points championship with the torque converter. I made the choice last year to use the stock size input shaft from another company and Suncoast built us the converter to match. The converters worked great but the latest aftermarket special heat treated 300m shafts I purchased from another company left something to be desired. They would twist after one event.

So talking and working with the Suncoast crew, we are happy to be running the omega shaft and there converter for the upcoming 2013 season in Max’d Out. With the past history of great products we have used from Suncoast this will be fixing one of our biggest challenges running big HP in a heavy truck.

Hopefully it all survived shipping. Looks like that box has seen better days!

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
The converter and shaft are working awesome. Absolutely great results. Andrea is new to driving the truck and has been very hard on the converter figuring out the launching, but it is working flawlessly. She double classed and hot lapped this past weekend and took the win in Pro Street and second in Super Street with a 300+ foot 4x4 burnout.

Very big relief not having to replace imput shafts after every event.

Thanks again to Ron and the Suncoast crew for great products!!!