Ohio Newb

C-Power

wanna be puller
Nov 1, 2009
Hicksville, Oh
i have alot of posts on other sites..... none on this one yet.......

im bryse,

drive an 01 D-Max CCSB......5in single stack, leveled, only thing i hate is the quadzilla stealth 2..........

im in hicksville ohio, bout 20 minutes from Ft Wayne Indiana, and 30 from Angola IN,................

just thought id say hey!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

C-Power

wanna be puller
Nov 1, 2009
Hicksville, Oh
i want efi but i cant afford it right now...... works slow..... truck payment is big...... haha it sucks.....

i also want to try a ppe out before i do get efi.....

and i dont have the money for the tranny...

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
i want efi but i cant afford it right now...... works slow..... truck payment is big...... haha it sucks.....

i also want to try a ppe out before i do get efi.....

and i dont have the money for the tranny...

I know how you feel man.

I did it the odd way I got EFI-Live 1st then looked at the rest lol

Need a Tranny now...

C-Power

wanna be puller
Nov 1, 2009
Hicksville, Oh
yeah thats kinda my thing..... i have to wait till feb to do the tranny, (tax returns)....... but i might get efi after christmas...... idk yet..... i think i have other problems w/ the truck...... smokes at idle, and smoke keeps commin out after i shut the truck down....haha im not sure bout that one...... at first i was stuck on injectors, cause after idleing for awhile it will lope alittle bit then stop then lope then stop so idk whats goin on.......:mad:

TYREBOYZ_DEMAXIN

The Tire Frier
Jun 13, 2007
Barnesville OH
welcome to the site..tune it then worry about the tranny..you'll need it regardless why not enjoy the power for a lil while before your bank acount is completely drained! then again mine is always drained it seems!

C-Power

wanna be puller
Nov 1, 2009
Hicksville, Oh
thanks guys looks like there's alot of OHIO guys on here....... sucks im in nw ohio tho...... close to michigan and indiana.....no one is ever close to me on any forums.......kinda sucks haha....