"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

Feb 2, 2019
Utah
cafd60a752bd7068597b65e6f21a9d24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuzz

Its Me
Jun 18, 2017
Florida
Dropped the old girl off at the shop because of coolant issues.... of course it was head gaskets. Told them to drop a stealth 64 G2 in as well. Anyone have experience with the turbo?

ElReeso

Apr 9, 2019
Nothing fancy like most of you.. purchased this toolbox for it.

8fd07026eda232f849ce0467dcc09146.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
Nothing new to the d max, washed it, then it rained. got the parts to swap ends on my traction bars and some new bumper mounted reverse lights.

Also got the wife a new(to us) truck

Attachments

• F150.jpg
    F150.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 82

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
It very possibly could be.

But I doubt it. It says Roush all over it and has the package but about 90-95% of them are stock non super charged

A true Roush came up for sale here a few weeks ago. I looked at it. Wicked trucks. 675hp off the line from the factory with a stage 2 charger on it. Sweet truck brother.

On a side note, anyone else somewhat surprised that they went with the ecoboost for the new Raptors? Not denying they make good numbers, I was pleased with the power mine had especially from a v6 and the raptors have 400+ but there isn’t much room to grow on top of that like the coyote.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
A true Roush came up for sale here a few weeks ago. I looked at it. Wicked trucks. 675hp off the line from the factory with a stage 2 charger on it. Sweet truck brother.

On a side note, anyone else somewhat surprised that they went with the ecoboost for the new Raptors? Not denying they make good numbers, I was pleased with the power mine had especially from a v6 and the raptors have 400+ but there isn’t much room to grow on top of that like the coyote.

the second gen raptors all had the v6. might have had the option for the v8 but it was underpowered in comparison.

worse part is they sound f**king god awful with any kind of exhaust. If you are gunna build a "factory trophy truck" (what the off road world like to make fun of them as), it better have a v8 and make cool v8 noises. not that gay ass pos v6.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ive actually been driving my truck this week. Sadly, its come to the point where that's news. :roflmao:

Last edited:

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
It very possibly could be.

But I doubt it. It says Roush all over it and has the package but about 90-95% of them are stock non super charged

That is correct, its the Non SC model, it came from roush, it has their car back, CAI and tuning from roush.

It's the wife's rig, she doesn't care if its not super charged, I was disappointed. I didn't even know they made them with out the SC. It goes pretty well, we got it used in Anchorage, its a 2016 with 8300miles

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
worse part is they sound f**king god awful with any kind of exhaust. If you are gunna build a "factory trophy truck" (what the off road world like to make fun of them as), it better have a v8 and make cool v8 noises. not that gay ass pos v6.

Saw one of the Shelby Raptor's at a school the other day. It had the 525HP door stickers on it and sounded like s**t when they drove away. All that money for one and doesn't sound good at all.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Bent my driveshaft on a road cone...:mad:

Seriously, I hit a cone in the middle of the road that fell off a truck and it bent my driveshaft. At least gm is replacing it under warranty, but it bothers me a rubber road cone can warp the shaft???