"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Exhaust and tune on my new to me 2015. Side note id never thought i would say "i like the chrome on this truck". Getting old i guess.

citadel

Jan 2, 2008
TN
Installed new body mounts on my pickup today. Got the hydraulic ones for the rear and urethane ones for the rest. Most of the old ones came out pretty easy with an impact gun, had to put heat on one of the front ones to get it out. Will have to finish up the water pump before I try them out.

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
picture.php

going to run digital for the fuel rail pressure and analog for boost/EGT

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Brought Verlon’s truck home. Pulled the shot 18"s off and swapped on some 20” proxes. Pulled the broken bug shield off. Needs a bath and a good cleaning. Also has annoying up-pipe gasket leaking, but that’s for another day.

Last edited:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Need some info from my Colorado fellas. How are you running deleted trucks with emissions testing. Looks like we are possibly moving to Windsor area down to Ft. Lupton area and I want to know how to keep my truck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Brought Verlon’s truck home. Pulled the shot 18’s off and swapped on some 20” proxes. Pulled the broken bug shield off. Needs a bath and a good cleaning. Also has annoying up-pipe gasket leaking, but that’s for another day.

You bought his truck?

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
Need some info from my Colorado fellas. How are you running deleted trucks with emissions testing. Looks like we are possibly moving to Windsor area down to Ft. Lupton area and I want to know how to keep my truck

Make sure truck is registered in a county without emissions. IE weld county.

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
Hmmm Well might have to try and get that figured out

I work down here as a field supervisor. If you make it down this direction definitely give me a shout. Most of the rigs drilling in Northern Colorado are in Weld County.

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX

I moved to Texas is how :rofl:

but when I was in CO I only had my DPF deleted, so I would spend an hour swapping it out.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Well it's becoming more likely I'm headed that way. So short of finding all my emissions parts under the hood, what's my options for this truck or am I just screwed and be doing swaps come time for smog and whatnot

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
Well it's becoming more likely I'm headed that way. So short of finding all my emissions parts under the hood, what's my options for this truck or am I just screwed and be doing swaps come time for smog and whatnot

To be honest I think you are SOL. There was a member on here that worked at a shop in Loveland that said he could pass you but idk if he is still around. (cant remember his name either). Everyone I know in CO registers out of state if they are deleted.

EDIT: Maybe get in touch with Diesel Day Dreams and see what they might suggest?

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
Ordered a 68stg2r from Mark last night:happy2:

Last night/this morning finished installing the injectors, hard lines and modified the fuel test port supply line. You can see to the left of the oil fill tube where I shaved it down. Also, made the lbz oil fill tube to clear the van thermostat housing.

947b5b7c9dc632b68ba4dfd837470759.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambijeep

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Ordered a 68stg2r from Mark last night:happy2:

Last night/this morning finished installing the injectors, hard lines and modified the fuel test port supply line. You can see to the left of the oil fill tube where I shaved it down. Also, made the lbz oil fill tube to clear the van thermostat housing.

947b5b7c9dc632b68ba4dfd837470759.jpg

You outta come get these flares off my back porch

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Brought Verlon’s truck home. Pulled the shot 18"s off and swapped on some 20” proxes. Pulled the broken bug shield off. Needs a bath and a good cleaning. Also has annoying up-pipe gasket leaking, but that’s for another day.

For some reason I thought he was gonna use that to compete this year. Good buy though! I seen it do some pretty impressive things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
For some reason I thought he was gonna use that to compete this year. Good buy though! I seen it do some pretty impressive things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shamu is the race truck. Silver 06 CCSB LBZ, its the one with the sponsor wrap on it. I bought the white "tow truck" 05' LLY.

Wturnbo

Mar 9, 2017
Flagstaff,Az
Took off the stock fender flares. Surprise no rust just tge annoying adhesive gm used took couple hours to get that fully off. Looks so much better.