"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Decided since I'm stepping into the detail business that my truck should be super clean. Pulled interior out, removed a few trim pieces, removed carpet. Scrubbed stains out of carpet and reinstalled. Cleaned the center consol up good. Used some all purpose cleaner dilution at 10:1 and scrubbed the driver seat...it just needs new covers...still debating pulling the trigger. I have some car craft carhartt seat covers and over a year they have deposited lots of grey dye onto the seat and some of the plastics. Not real happy about that bit oh well. So for now it's driver seat and consol...68stg2r is much more noticeable without all the interior in to help muffle it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
b989ab5f6538ae5c730942e9ee98f235.jpg

c26a4cb37ce18bb46fad059142eb8672.jpg

Dvierra86

May 30, 2016
Moved dviera86's compression test discussion to its own thread: http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77558

Did you all know that GM did not include any lift points on an LS engine? Yep, Im dealing with that today, pulling an engine without breaking anything on it. Yay.

Own thread, that's Interesting. Wasn't trying to make a subject matter about it just mentioned it's what it did to my truck, guess that's the wrong thread to post in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Own thread, that's Interesting. Wasn't trying to make a subject matter about it just mentioned it's what it did to my truck, guess that's the wrong thread to post in

...and it turned into an "Is this ok?" discussion, hence why I moved the 16 posts to their own thread. You act like its a bad thing. Its not.

Most, if not all, of the "what I did to the truck today" posts are single information entries with "attaboys" after them.

Dvierra86

May 30, 2016
:hug: it's all out of love

Isn't it better to be a smart add then a dumb one ? Lol. And I'm just making sure the engine in my truck is mechanical ok for my to install my475 over stock soon hahaha

830king

Oct 24, 2013
Central MN
Im just thinking about how cool it would be to one day have a built trans in my truck:rofl:
Ive been thinking about that for about 5 years. Installed my Limitless trans about 5-6 weeks ago. Money well spent, now I wish I wouldn't have waited so long.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
Ive been thinking about that for about 5 years. Installed my Limitless trans about 5-6 weeks ago. Money well spent, now I wish I wouldn't have waited so long.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I plan/hope on getting it built by the years end.. The trans has limped 3 times since i have owned her now :D