Off Season Sled Pulling Mods

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
As usual, nothing but the best fab and paint work Jim! We need to hire you to do some work! Can't wait to catch up with you at a couple pulls this year, will you be pulling at the NTPA hook in Wisconsin June 8th???
You Guys do just fine without me. She's looking good Matt. Will have to see if it's rolling by the first week of June it's coming fast. But looking at your pics i don't feel so bad............ both of us need to start hitting it hard the next few weeks.

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
It's coming. Hoping to be pulling sometime in June if everything goes as planned. I've had a couple complaints about me not following the rules for my area from the pictures I have posted so we've decided to not post anymore until the truck is completed. Out of sight out of mind.

It's not easy doing that big of a build over the winter good luck Dave.
That sucks i looked forward to seeing pics of the progress.

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
I need the tire and rim combo off your wieght box. They would look nice on the right side of my go kart :D. Seriously though. Thats a sweet tilt body! Love the steering column.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
man seeing some of you guys a little behind doesn't make me feel so bad i am as well!
lol, engine parts are still at machien shop, trans is layin on the floor, along with all the setup work im doin still needs done. plans are to make ts still!:spit: who needs sleep!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
You were one of the few in the WS class too weren't you? :rofl:

Do you know if Fryman sold his yet or is he gonna pull it in the new class until it sells?

WI Huck

Where does the time go?
Feb 8, 2012
lol, engine parts are still at machien shop, trans is layin on the floor, along with all the setup work im doin still needs done.

We are in the same shape. Don't plan on running at TS but we want to go and watch. Our truck is nothing like it was the last time it ran so we have a lot of learning to do.

:grd:

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
We are in the same shape. Don't plan on running at TS but we want to go and watch. Our truck is nothing like it was the last time it ran so we have a lot of learning to do.

:grd:
LOL, yeah I say every year I'm not gonna be finishing the truck the night before the first pull......every year comes and I'm finishing things the night.before! Lol!