Off Season Sled Pulling Mods

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Just got a text from Chris R that included some profab headers. Along with studs, Y Bridge, LBZ reg, and some moonshine should get me on the right track for pulling this season. Have to figure out an airknife and a few other safety items though

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Just got a text from Chris R that included some profab headers. Along with studs, Y Bridge, LBZ reg, and some moonshine should get me on the right track for pulling this season. Have to figure out an airknife and a few other safety items though

Ive got one to sell

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

wickedwhitetails

Aug 9, 2010
Just a quick question. If you were to start to build/buy a pulling truck from scratch what is the most prefered cab and bed config. Are the longer wheel base trucks the way to go? Also which motor is the best to start with?

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I don't think it matters the cab bed configuration. Kyle rubys old ec/sb ran the pack for a few years. Switched to a eclb roller. Same powertrain, and fell of the lead... Corse that year he first came back with it they got strict on fuel. They have cclbs win for years. I think any truck pretty much can be set up to win.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
I don't think it matters the cab bed configuration. Kyle rubys old ec/sb ran the pack for a few years. Switched to a eclb roller. Same powertrain, and fell of the lead... Corse that year he first came back with it they got strict on fuel. They have cclbs win for years. I think any truck pretty much can be set up to win.

pretty much!...look at joe hills reg cab he seems to always run well

derek06

Feb 6, 2012
massachusetts
If I were to do a pulling truck iy would be a xclb, but with that being said I like proving people wrong when they say wheel base is king when I can compete with a rclb. :D

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
Hoping to be able to get an enclosed weight box from Bigchevyhitch this year. Other than that, just maybe some small chassis adjustments and thats about it. Lot of $$$$ prohibits me from getting to the next level. :(

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Just got done huffing the paint fumes while paintin our a/w i/c brackets i made. Pretty happy with it after a mock-fit tonight. Just need the water line and pump to come in.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I'm moving up to 2.5 I will put a picture of the truck up some time. It's changing alot, no more street use out of it this year... Unless I feel like gettin rowdy lol