Off Season Sled Pulling Mods

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
I just got the "the wife's gone now maybe I can tinker with my truck" mod :(
Not sure whats gonna become of my trucks and projects really though. My business docs and bank statements have all been requested though so it may get ugly

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
I just got the "the wife's gone now maybe I can tinker with my truck" mod :(
Not sure whats gonna become of my trucks and projects really though. My business docs and bank statements have all been requested though so it may get ugly

that sucks Matt. Just hang in there and keep your head up. It will get better:hug:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
They're prolly tired of a white bowtie handing out lessons! :D

Were the tracks you came to here power tracks? I know typically TS is NOT a power track. There are plenty in this area that are though & I see you post often how hard yalls are. Be interesting to see how some of these eastern trucks do out there.

Honestly though, I'll be interested to see how from here (KY anyways) go. The class is down to about 12 regulars in BOB. Used to be double that easily & triple that at times. Some have quit altogether, others rebuilding still & others just parked their stuff for one reason or another. Definitely thinned out though. There's still some that run neck n neck with the likes of Smoot & Halien & Jon (the hulk dmax), etc. So it's still intense area just fewer numbers this year.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Ts actually bit really hard after 50ft, the first 50 was kinda slimey, Fass was ok for the first part of the day, then went to shit. Platte City just seems to have the right dirt to take the guts out of a truck. I hope to make a good pass, but honestly ive been fighting problems around home. If its not one thing its another, now after some changes it seems we are at square one. I would like to say i would be a contender, but my odds arent looking good this week and it looks like i will be changing converters for the 2nd time this year, im ready to put a nv4500 in the truck at this point.

bubba2400

Jul 19, 2009
Union Grove, WI
Ts actually bit really hard after 50ft, the first 50 was kinda slimey, Fass was ok for the first part of the day, then went to shit. Platte City just seems to have the right dirt to take the guts out of a truck. I hope to make a good pass, but honestly ive been fighting problems around home. If its not one thing its another, now after some changes it seems we are at square one. I would like to say i would be a contender, but my odds arent looking good this week and it looks like i will be changing converters for the 2nd time this year, im ready to put a nv4500 in the truck at this point.

:thumb:

That thing will really run then