Jul 7, 2010
Col. Ohio
ybygu7u6.jpg

are in the toilet

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Why would you do such a thing?? Without him I would have no money, no cell phone, no food, no insurance and nowhere to live!! Vote Democrat:thumb:

Balindir

Rod shortning in progress
Jul 30, 2012
South Central, Pa
Wow can't believe you guys are hating on the big O! You guys are so ignorant and blind to all the good things he is doing for us. Crazy redneck right-wingers.... ;)

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
^ it's because we're "racist". Lol

When I pay my $55,000 tax bill this year, it's nice to know that just one somebody milking the welfare system will use all of my $55,000 and then some. I'll just pretend that my money is going to some of the few that actually need it and supporting the government funded programs that I support.

I can't figure out why he is still in office after Bengazi, Irs scandal, VA scandal, Bergdahl prisoners swap, and my personal favorite, all the lies around Obamacare...... and I know I'm forgetting many other scandals.

Balindir

Jul 30, 2012
South Central, Pa
The racist card pisses me off more than anything. Its like this, you have to be racist to call someone out on racism. For example if I cut in line in front of an African American, I'm "racist", if I cut in line in front of a white guy, now I'm just a jerk. So because the black guy thinks it had to do with his race, he is now the racist. When in reality all I wanted to do was get farther ahead in line. They choose to single themselves out and play the "I'm offended card"... anyways sorry for the rant, it just really pisses me off. lol

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
The racist card pisses me off more than anything. Its like this, you have to be racist to call someone out on racism. For example if I cut in line in front of an African American, I'm "racist", if I cut in line in front of a white guy, now I'm just a jerk. So because the black guy thinks it had to do with his race, he is now the racist. When in reality all I wanted to do was get farther ahead in line. They choose to single themselves out and play the "I'm offended card"... anyways sorry for the rant, it just really pisses me off. lol

Hell, most of the time it's the liberal white guy behind the African-American in line that calls you a racist. Lol. Imo, most of the African-American community could care less about race, but you are always going to have the noisy few in every denomination that will kick up a stink and get the attention of others, stirring up a stink where there isn't one.

Balindir

Jul 30, 2012
South Central, Pa
Hell, most of the time it's the liberal white guy behind the African-American in line that calls you a racist. Lol. Imo, most of the African-American community could care less about race, but you are always going to have the noisy few in every denomination that will kick up a stink and get the attention of others, stirring up a stink where there isn't one.

Yea, this is true... I just wish some people could see past the end of there nose...