November 12-13 Georgia Pull

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
"Diesels in Dark Corners"
sled pull in White Plains, GA on November 13. We have been asked to put together a fall event after the Smokin' 2010 event this spring turned out to be a great success! Classes will be workstock, 2.6, 2.8, and Outlaw. We are running NADM rules, which i can post if need be. Should be fun, and would love to see a good turnout! More Info below

Friday Pull will be an Open test and tune pull from 6pm till 10pm. $5 admission, $5 a hook!
Saturday Pull will start at 2pm! Gates open at 9am. $10 gate admission (Pullers get in free), $25 per Hook!
Diesel truck classes are Work Stock, 2.6, 2.8, and Outlaw (8250lb weight limit)
Other classes include 12,500lb Farm stock tractor, 10,500lb Hot farm tractor, 2x2 & 4x4 Gas Trucks.
Payouts will be awarded and updated on our website. Rules will also be on our website. www.libertyantiquetractorpull.com
sled pull in White Plains, GA on November 13. We have been asked to put together a fall event after the Smokin' 2010 event this spring turned out to be a great success! Classes will be workstock, 2.6, 2.8, and Outlaw. We are running NADM rules, which i can post if need be. Should be fun, and would love to see a good turnout!

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
lookin forward to it!! This post looks real familiar to the one i put on here the other day! :D (PS: there will be a bonfire this time, I will make dang sure of that after all I went through last time! ;))