LB7: No Prep Kings Finals

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
Just found this one on YouTube. Couple type-o’s but it’s pretty good. Again no 4wd, not sure why. And I took the win against the diesel farm truck. Second round for me was against the punisher blown 6.0 from Colorado, he never made the call. Then in the semis I drew Ben shaddy and he couldn’t stage his truck. With the temp drop and moisture in the air the truck backfired when building boost while pre-staged and died, I staged (not knowing his truck died) then saw his red light. I assumed he timed out but later saw in the video what happened.

Then Bens (white dodge) race against Mike Skinner (orange dodge) it says Ben broke his rear end.... that pass took place Sunday and he broke his block. The rear portion of the top of the block broke off, which ended he’s weekend.

Here you go: https://youtu.be/Z8ZzfMZm39I

Last edited:

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
Rick did a great job. Looked super consistent too.

Tony Rizzy is NOT afraid of anything!! He won the 1st night. I didn't stay up to watch it but I hear it was about 1:30 in the morning.

The second night a Cummings powered Pro Mod style car won. Rick had him till right in the lights!

Thx Rick!! Was nice meeting you and your wife. We had a great time at the event and can’t wait to get my new headers and up pipes on .

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Nice runs Rick. Id bet a lot of people would be surprised how stock that engine is for how well that car moves out. Its a real testament for optimizing your setup:thumb:

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
I could hear the knocking after the burn out in the video on Tony’s truck . What’s the race weight on your car Rick ? Tony’s truck looks very light .

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
My car weights in at 4540ish with me in it.

It’s taken us some time to get this combo where it is. Literally hundreds of passes (over 400) and data at multiple tracks across the country. I still believe we have more in it. The chassis and trans can put more power down with some more changes. Hopefully we can make those changes this winter and put even better numbers down with this stockish LB7, lol.

We have 1 more race this season in a few weeks, then we’ll see where we’ll end up for this year.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Is the regular Street Outlaws on anymore or just this no prep version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk