No access to threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Jan 29, 2014
What happened to threads? I get notifications of posts for threads I’m subscribed to but the app tells me I can’t access it. I can access them online though. Is the app messed up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Might have something to do with the forum software change. I'll let the Admins know....

[email protected]

Jan 29, 2014
Well I guess it’s working now...I can’t access anything in garage sale currently in the app but I can in the website version....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
That’s becuase you do not have enough posts. We put a post limit in place on purpose to stop spammers or people looking to try to rip others off and run from doing so. Spamming the site to get your post limit doesn’t work either.

Being you were registered prior to the old site, it doesn’t all crossover the same, hence your issue.

Lanky

Jun 1, 2015
I'm having the same issue viewing the classifieds. Is there any way for accounts made before that rule to be grandfathered in? I'd rather keep lurking instead of making bs posts just to get my count up.

Silent One

LLY Owner
Jun 18, 2012
I agree with Lanky above. Been here a while and would rather not post just to get my count up enough to look at the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.