Nitrous Express experianced people?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Im using a kit from them and have the software setup on the lap top.

Hoping to find some people that have used it.

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
Are you speaking of their progressive controller system? I used the NOS Launcher to control my 4-stage system. Different brand controller, but I believe it's the same system, just a different sticker on them...

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
They boxes do look identical, but the software is different. I've used the NX system before, but it's been a while. Are you having some problems, Simon?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I looked online and believe there are a few systems? Mine say boost reference on the box.

But I am having issues! It does not seem to correspond with what I have programmed???

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
You have to select time or boost as the operating duty cycle control. It will either ramp up the duty cycle as a time based function once you have met the required parameters, or it will ramp up with boost once you have met the parameters. Do you have the boost line hooked up?

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
I use NX and a two stage set up. Im old school with buttons to a relay to the solenoid. Put the jets i want in the nozzles and spray away:D

Hope you figure out the software:thumb:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I use NX and a two stage set up. Im old school with buttons to a relay to the solenoid. Put the jets i want in the nozzles and spray away:D

Hope you figure out the software:thumb:

Im not really wanting it for top end hp

I was more interested in low boost situations, progressive controller are nice that way.

You can still have a "GO" button if you want :)

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Im not really wanting it for top end hp

I was more interested in low boost situations, progressive controller are nice that way.

You can still have a "GO" button if you want :)

They are nice for that but we had a local guy who was running that progressive box fail and go wide open on him right when it left the line :eek:

End result?: boom. :nana3: