Nissan Patrol Duramax

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Sorry must be mixed up on the truck the other guy wanted the fast click shift option like VW and Audis have on steering wheel. I think he asked if anyone had done it to an Allison 6 gear because he had that behind his LBZ in the Patrol. Sorry for mistake.

DMAX403

Sep 22, 2010
Mackay, Qld, Australia
Sorry must be mixed up on the truck the other guy wanted the fast click shift option like VW and Audis have on steering wheel. I think he asked if anyone had done it to an Allison 6 gear because he had that behind his LBZ in the Patrol. Sorry for mistake.

Aaahhh ok, no worries mate

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia
Got any other goodies down there for me, built trans maybe, ha ha just kidding

Actually that RC i bought off Jason on here has something done to the trans. Im not sure what, would have to ask him. I think he said inglewood transmissions done something to it. Had one of their stickers on the back window when it arrived. It will be coming out and I will be putting something else in when its done converted which will be end of Jan. If your interested in it let me know :thumb:

DMAX403

Sep 22, 2010
Mackay, Qld, Australia
Actually that RC i bought off Jason on here has something done to the trans. Im not sure what, would have to ask him. I think he said inglewood transmissions done something to it. Had one of their stickers on the back window when it arrived. It will be coming out and I will be putting something else in when its done converted which will be end of Jan. If your interested in it let me know :thumb:

Yeah if you could find out that would be great. Even though I'm probably not quite ready just yet, definitely let me know

DMAX403

Sep 22, 2010
Mackay, Qld, Australia
Not much around gave most away but just bought a new dyno, will be delivered end of Jan app. Bring it on down when your ready and give it a run if you want :thumb:

Yeah sounds good, it would be good to see a couple on there like my brothers, pauls and definitely Heaths new setup, shame I live a 1000 k's away would be a bit hard to organize.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Man this guy and Heaths ride are pretty cool.
I was starting to confuse Heaths build with this one when I was looking at the pics. I dont like Nissans all that much, but now I know 2 that are wicked cool.

You guys are always doing cool stuff down there lol. :beer2:

Looks good, keep up the good work!

DMAX403

Sep 22, 2010
Mackay, Qld, Australia
Man this guy and Heaths ride are pretty cool.
I was starting to confuse Heaths build with this one when I was looking at the pics. I dont like Nissans all that much, but now I know 2 that are wicked cool.

You guys are always doing cool stuff down there lol. :beer2:

Looks good, keep up the good work!

Cheers mate, Heath did all the work on this one so kudos to him for the excellent job he did. I probably should have changed the title a bit to stop confusing everyone, oh well.

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
What uprated options do you have for that Nissan diesel? I guess it was a smaller inliner diesel before you put the Dmax in it. Wondered if any twin turbos and bigger injectors and pump work has been done on a Patrol. Wish we could buy those here in USA not so with the mess in politics. Canada has diesel Toyota Landcruisers and probably Nissan Patrols if the other. Americans aren't allowed to have them though, that's going to change I believe. That's what we need to demand and make happen. Sore subject with diesel people here. Anyway out to -20 deg. to fuel diesel Liberty fun-NOT-

DMAX403

Sep 22, 2010
Mackay, Qld, Australia
What uprated options do you have for that Nissan diesel? I guess it was a smaller inliner diesel before you put the Dmax in it. Wondered if any twin turbos and bigger injectors and pump work has been done on a Patrol. Wish we could buy those here in USA not so with the mess in politics. Canada has diesel Toyota Landcruisers and probably Nissan Patrols if the other. Americans aren't allowed to have them though, that's going to change I believe. That's what we need to demand and make happen. Sore subject with diesel people here. Anyway out to -20 deg. to fuel diesel Liberty fun-NOT-

It originally had a 3.0 litre turbo diesel 4 cylinder and about the only aftermarket goodies for them is chip and exhaust, the chips only give you about 15 - 20 hp at the most, they're not worth the trouble trying to get more power out of hence no-one bothers.

But the patrol does come out with a 6 cylinder 4.2 turbo diesel that is very strong and lots of people do spend plenty of money on them. My brother has one and its running 250 hp at the wheels which doesn't sound like much compared to a duramax but when you consider they only have about 90hp at the wheels stock then its not to bad.

Heath also had a 4.2 that was bombed off its head before he went to the duramax but I'm not to sure on the details off his you would have to ask him.

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
That 4.2 6xer would be alot better and get tricked out. Nice to see how it's done down under. Dmax looks like a big hit there with guys that will use it like you. The trucks here have like a Cult following so popular with the twins and tuning to be had. Nice one you have hope it's fast and you enjoy it. Mika's new frame and body arrived at the shop in Finland it seems and that's a trick outfit. It's great to see this class of truck getting out.

vanbox

Nov 18, 2008
Yeah sounds good, it would be good to see a couple on there like my brothers, pauls and definitely Heaths new setup, shame I live a 1000 k's away would be a bit hard to organize.

Only hard to organise for you! But in a duramax you will in brisbane in no time!

Ill definitely be in on getting us all together somewhere.

I havent met you yet Mick but I have seen plenty of the goodies Heath has accumulated from you in the past. Would love to check out your rides one day!

cheers

PAUL

SANY0406a.jpg