NHRDA Indiana diesel shootout

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Damn straight Josh. Last year was my first year, and had a much better turnout from years past (from what i hear). There will be several very fast trucks and i predict a record will be broken. Hell even Wade said he may make the trip, don't care for him much but I would like to see that truck shake the tires.

I was there in 2009 and it was decent...2010 was better than 2009, and I missed 2011. Randy told me it was bigger than 2010, so I'm taking his word for it. This year I doubt will disapoint anyone if they go...just sayin'. I think you're right about the records...I think we'll see a few broken too. Hopefully Jeff will beat his personal best in the dragster (8.10 at TS last month) and I hope to see John break his 7.76 too. Can't leave out Darren either...or the Scheid group...hell the list goes on and on man. As for Wade...I hope he shows up too, and can make a pass without destroying turbo's or having any "tire shake"...:roflmao: Sorry couldn't help it...he catches so much crap for that...

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Biggest by who's standards? U counting the ants on the ground :rofl:

Arizona is bigger than indy

it's Robinson and Darren, your spelling sucks.....oh and BTW thats not all the top trucks, and there sure aint 25-30 pro street trucks running at one time, let alone going to that event. :roflmao:

Dream on"

you sound a lot like a guy who lurks around CompD begging for scraps and setting mythical records at test & tune "events". Your right though I always seem to call Darren Darryl. At least I don't call him Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade. You showing or choking at Indy?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Biggest by who's standards? U counting the ants on the ground :rofl:

Arizona is bigger than indy

it's Robinson and Darren, your spelling sucks.....oh and BTW thats not all the top trucks, and there sure aint 25-30 pro street trucks running at one time, let alone going to that event. :roflmao:

Dream on..

Nice Try ;)

Wade Wade Wade Wade

:witch:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
:D
attachment.php

That gets me every time lol

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Myself and Brad will be flying in Friday... Estelly is heading that way tomorrow (yes cracklins and other cajun goods coming!) Emiller... You better go! Suncoast's "Hulk" will be out as well :angel:

We are looking to have a good time :thumb: I'm leaving my truck at home and just going to have some fun!

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Yea i was looking at a set of fenders for my 31 Chevy and the guy is in the next town over from Boise. I was hoping i could figure something out with the guy and also that someone had some extra room to haul it out.

Problem is i haven't heard back from the guy in a few days.

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
Idaho Rob texted me and said he will only be running Super Street and the the record will be reset to place that will stand for a while.