NHRDA East Coast Finals

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Was not a good day for the dmax's. Jeff and Matt both broke, Matt smoked his stock turbo at the finish line very impressive white smoke, couldn't see a thing for 2 minutes. Jeff lost one cylinder, all looks like it might be a dead injector, but not sure. Caged Fury never made a run, lost the clutch. a 6.4 ford won the SuperSteet class with and 11.0 run. Many broken trucks. The Smith truck really runs well, they bested the National Record for ET with a 9.2xx but were not able to back it up do to worsening track conditions. That is a very very fast truck on #2. The run before Smith 9.2 run the Big Dodge from Alabama also set a record of 9.3xx but broke the next run.

It was fun, wished I would have had Max'd Out there, long damn drive that is for sure. We'll be at TS next May. McRat if you can keep Casper out of the salt for a bit you should consider coming back for the TS event. I think it will be the place to be next year. No BS this time.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
I wondered what happened to Jeff. They were pretty busy on it in the pits so I didn't want to bother them, Matt too

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
BG race

Not sure yet what happened. I know it has a dead hole. "IF" I get any time I will check it out. I think i'm going to put a stock motor back in it and start over on something else. I want a light weight 2wd. If anyone knows of a complete cheap;) LBZ let me know. Thanks Ken for the MAX'D out hat. Everyone should have stopped by and said hi. Thanks Jeff

Aug 22, 2009
It was great meeting all of you and ashame that everyone was having a lot of issues. I was way off my lights all day but the truck ran decent with soft launches (1.80 60')...I ran a 13.6 at 96.8 mph. I have a weird squeal I need to figure out. Only happens right after the launch and for the first 3 gears...sounds like my belt is slipping but it only has 14,000 miles on it.

Either way, good to see and meet you.

Pau

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Had a great time, even with the carnage. Really great to meet Ken(Subman). Thanks for the hat buddy(wife claimed it). Great seeing everyone.

It was great meeting all of you and ashame that everyone was having a lot of issues. I was way off my lights all day but the truck ran decent with soft launches (1.80 60')...I ran a 13.6 at 96.8 mph. I have a weird squeal I need to figure out. Only happens right after the launch and for the first 3 gears...sounds like my belt is slipping but it only has 14,000 miles on it.

Pau

Good to see you again Paul. The truck looks fantastic! It was nice to see one D-max still running at the end of the day!

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
Jeff, Matt and Ken,

Sorry I couldn't make it! :(

Broke my tranny Wed. night testing.

Sorry to hear about the troubles but glad everyone is safe!!

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN

Pau

Were you in the Black LMM? Nice ride man.

Jeff, Does Brayden still have your 60% nozzles? If so I want them. Thanks, Chris

Aug 22, 2009
Were you in the Black LMM? Nice ride man.

Jeff, Does Brayden still have your 60% nozzles? If so I want them. Thanks, Chris

Yes Sir, that was me. Thank you very much for the compliment. Maybe I missed it in an earlier post but what color is your rig?

Paul

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Not sure yet what happened. I know it has a dead hole. "IF" I get any time I will check it out. I think i'm going to put a stock motor back in it and start over on something else. I want a light weight 2wd. If anyone knows of a complete cheap;) LBZ let me know. Thanks Ken for the MAX'D out hat. Everyone should have stopped by and said hi. Thanks Jeff

You are welcome Jeff, it was great seeing you again, hope it is nothing serious with the motor.