Next Famoso Meet??

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
When are you guys planning on att Famoso dragway again? I would like to come out to play and meet everyone. I just need to know in advance so i can plan it out with my work schedule. I am going out to Vegas soon to hang out with Mike so maybe i can kill two birds with one stone.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Ill be there May 23! Gates open 6PM Ill be there about 530!

Whoa... just saw you are in New Mexico? That sure is a trip! These events are every other Friday from May 9 on so there will be many this summer!

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Ill be there May 23! Gates open 6PM Ill be there about 530!

Whoa... just saw you are in New Mexico? That sure is a trip! These events are every other Friday from May 9 on so there will be many this summer!

Yea, im bout 8 hours away from Vegas. I have a lil work to do on my truck so ill try to get it done before i head that way. Are alot of D-max guys going to be there?

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Its just an open test n tune for the track. On Friday night we had 4 LMMs and a few LBZs. I plan on trying to go every 2 weeks, not sure about others. The other racers and spectators love the big trucks puttin down quick numbers.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I'll be going out again, however gotta figure whats up with my truck, sounds like a rod to me. But after its up and running , come out and we'll head down to Famoso.

Then maybe dennys, LOL!

Bako_Dmax

GTO Slayer
Apr 3, 2008
Bako
Ill be out at the next TnT w/ my LBZ for sure, along w/ some other diesel guys and some after hours fun:)