LLY: Newish LLY Owner to the fourm.

mowsnow

Jun 20, 2009
Omaha, NE
Well I have been creeping around here for a while and thought I should finally register and bring something to the table.

I bought my first duramax, a 2004.5 LLY Crew Cab LS 4x4 with 143K on the clock in Nov of 2008 for $8,300... Yes that is what I paid for it! But there was a catch.

Things I had to replace:
*Front and rear seats (it was previously a hunting truck)
*Floor ( replaced with vinyl floor instead of carpet)
*Truck Box (there were so many dents on the truck bed I just replace the whole thing)
*Instrument Cluster
*Water Pump
*Tires
*Ball Joints

Over all I have about 2,500 into it not counting the "extras" I added.

I own all fords for my business and I dont think I will ever buy another powerstroke after owning a Dmax.

My brother and I own a Lawn service, Landscaping, and snow removal business. There for the silverado gets worked over pretty hard!

I added a Boss 8" V plow and 90Watt strobes hidden in the reverse lights and the DRL's up front. Also a banks cold air intake and a banks cat back straight pipe.

It now has 156K on the odometer and is running great! I don't know what I would do without this resource for repairs and general information. Thanks again and I hope to help one of you in the future!:)

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you got a smokin deal on that truck. Not bad for the money. Kinda hard to think someone would take a nice truck like that and ruin it. Good deal for your wallet though.

mowsnow

Jun 20, 2009
Omaha, NE
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you got a smokin deal on that truck. Not bad for the money. Kinda hard to think someone would take a nice truck like that and ruin it. Good deal for your wallet though.

I know. The previous owner was filthy rich tho, so i guess thats why.