Newb from Boston

Seanyé East

May 26, 2018
Boston
Hi guys, new to diesels, been reading up quite a bit, picked my truck up yesterday, 2011 GMC SLE regular cab with only 13k miles, things a beast! Fell in love at first sight, not new to forums so I'll keep the newb questions to a minimum and get started on the search function! Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

Sean

Seanyé East

May 26, 2018
Boston
Hey not all at once guys! Haha, anyway....... it's less than a week and I already have the itch, I live in Boston so I have to keep all the emissions crap intact, so far S@B CAI is on the way, new LED headlights and taillights, MOTO Metal MO970 wheels, 20×9.... A set of Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's, 305/55/20. Near future mods will be a lift pump, a tune, maybe a new down pipe, and a torque converter. Does that cover all the basic mods to wake this thing up even more than it is? Thing seems fast bone stock, just keeps pulling, also does anyone know of any good shops in the Boston area? Not afraid to do the work myself but I work 80 hours a week, take care guys :beer:

Seanyé East

May 26, 2018
Boston
Here's a pic, beacon will be gone soon!
cc9e7ee8bf63ce7d65b7fcd8ed1a59eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Seanyé East

May 26, 2018
Boston
Truck surprised the shit out of me earlier, some nitwit in front of me kept pulling over and then pulling back into the road, had time to pass her, chirped second gear right in her ear, haha truck is bone stock, didn't expect that!