New Years Eve Beer Poll

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Whats everybody drinking in the different parts of the Team Salad world? I'm in the dark beer mode, switching back and forth between Amberboch, Zeiggenboch and Shinerboch........but always starting out with Miller Lite:D

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
I'll prlly start out with XX (DosEquis) with a lime and end up finishing off with Red Bull/Grey Goose. And probablly play a lot of fooseball. The wife has to work the night shift new years eve. :(

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Starting with some coors light, then some spiced rum and coke, then probably some Absynth Shots to get everyone right messed before midnight. Then some russian champagne at 12, and if everything goes as per program, jaeger shots and vodka shots chased with a little orange juice until I pass out. And then it will be maalox shots all the next day!!

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Bud Lite leaves me with a headache, no matter if I have 1 or 6....:baby:

The reason why Budweiser gives you and myself headaches is its a cheap lager. It has a higher % of fusel alcohols which some people are actually allergic too. I personally can't stand any form of Budweiser.

For New Years, Ill start out with some Widmer Hefeweizen, then move onto some Belvedere, then while im about to blow chowder Ill start up some Dom:barf::barf:.....:D

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Some of you guy's drink shit i've never even heard of:confused: Guess i've lived a deprived life:D I'll be in Nashville watching my Noles get there ass handed to them but will be drinking Blue-Moons followed by Crown and Ginger-Ale mixed with a few Yager shots.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Labat Blue or some of home made from my family.
:cool2:
Don Juilo for Me
Me too:D

Starting with some coors light, then some spiced rum and coke, then probably some Absynth Shots to get everyone right messed before midnight. Then some russian champagne at 12, and if everything goes as per program, jaeger shots and vodka shots chased with a little orange juice until I pass out. And then it will be maalox shots all the next day!!

start with Don Julio Anejo then Don Julio 1942 then break out the REAL
Mixed with whatever else i can get my hands on EXCEPT Budwieser

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
:cool2:

start with Don Julio Anejo then Don Julio 1942 then break out the REAL
Mixed with whatever else i can get my hands on EXCEPT Budwieser

Well crap Simon, I screwed up and sent you Budweiser for Christmas, Dale got the Don Julio :confused: Maybe Dale will trade with you ;)