New wheels

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Eagle 114s in 20x8.5 with 305/50/20 Falken STZ-04s...finally:rofl:
And thats not an effect on my shitty digital camera the fires in California are making it look that way.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Eagle 114s in 20x8.5 with 305/50/20 Falken STZ-04s...finally:rofl:
And thats not an effect on my shitty digital camera the fires in California are making it look that way.

It would look better if it was a GMC:D Just kidding nice looking truck.

1slow01Z71

Wannabe EFILive Tuner
Copy cat:p
IMG_1607.jpg

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Yep, I like em alot, took me almost two months to get unbroken centercaps though:(
Really? I had to wait an extra day to get the caps from eagle but the place i bought the wheels from was awesome. They were damn cheap and only 90 bucks for shipping.

Nice wheels, I love white trucks with black wheels:D

Yes travis I know you do ;). You know whats better? white trucks with black wheels and BIG single chargers. youre a step ahead of me my friend.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah its ok. And Im getting a new charger soon. YESSSS. How far out is your motor? I talked to Chad about what was goin on with it I think the injectors will help out with the piston cracking issues the newer trucks have been having. Holla at me

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Yeah its ok. And Im getting a new charger soon. YESSSS. How far out is your motor? I talked to Chad about what was goin on with it I think the injectors will help out with the piston cracking issues the newer trucks have been having. Holla at me

Motor is in as of today, should be ready friday, I HOPE! Still have to put trans, t-case front end in, bumper, change all fluids....ya know.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Motor is in as of today, should be ready friday, I HOPE! Still have to put trans, t-case front end in, bumper, change all fluids....ya know.

Yes yes. Well if you guys need anything Chads got my number haha.