New VGT twins personal best on the engine dyno!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I've got too much money into my top end (heads, injectors) to swap to a LLY at the moment, tempting as that may be. I have kicked around the idea of making my own VGT controller (I'm an electrical engineer & programmer), but I have too much on my plate at the moment.

Still, watching how Mark made that motor run makes me :drool:

Perhaps one day...

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Chassis dyno comparison!

Sorry guys, been kinda busy but got this truck about ready to deliver to the customer and did the repeat run on my chassis dyno to see how far off the numbers would be. I actually got it to hook up better than than I thought it would and it made 65psi boost at 1085hp 1774ftlbs. Pretty cool to see an actual back to back dyno from engine to chassis dyno on same setup! Thought you guys would enjoy this. On the street, pretty useless tire frying machine, lol!:thumb:

Attachments

• NLXtwinsLMM.jpg
    NLXtwinsLMM.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 64

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Did you ever try some of that spray that I gave you? Curious if it works or if it's BS,lol.

Wally

Yes, I have been using the shit out of it! Works really good and it's the only way to get them to stick to the roller and actually do something. Tip of the year right there, thank you sir!!!:hug:

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
No shit??? LMFAO! That's awesome!!! I was a little sheepish to suggest it, but it seemed logical that it should work. Hahaha. Great!