New twin setup I'm considering........

SteveLBZ06

Jan 6, 2013
Central MA
I really like how the ic pipe actually doubles as a running board. Efficiency at its finest right there. The dryer hose exhaust is pretty nice too

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
I really like how the ic pipe actually doubles as a running board. Efficiency at its finest right there. The dryer hose exhaust is pretty nice too

And it's heated so no ice forming as well, makes it easier for his sister to climb in, really F'in smart.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm sorry, did he just say the air goes through the primary charger, then intercooler, then secondary charger to motor? Ha. Really curious on how this will turn out, as well as how those exhaust band clamps are going to hold back pressure haha. And how he is going to integrate the MAF sensor.

SteveLBZ06

Jan 6, 2013
Central MA
lol never thought about the running boards being heated, maybe hes smarter than we think..no MAF sensor in this work of art, full speed density setup through aem ems, gotta pinch every last pony out of it

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
haha no both turbos will be inside! Heck maybe ill put 1 in the glove box and the other in the center counsel!:roflmao:

For ease of fabrication, you can just take out your stereo display and just run a straight hot pipe straight from the turbo in the valley to the atmospheric charger in the center console :D