New turbo/injectors :)

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
I don't usually post stuff that I'm doin but figured I'd let this out :) Waiting for injectors to get back from exergy. Went 250 over and went with a billet 480/87/.90. (Cheetah will be for sale soon) Still on the bottle as well. Plan on twinning later. Shooting for 10's with this set up. What da ya think

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
I was hoping no one would go there lol. It's studded upper and lower and pistons are delipped. Minor head work. No rods. Short block being built soon.

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
Lol I know fellas, I'm just wanting to squeeze a couple of passes out of her. We'll see. Truck doesn't get driven very much.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Sounds like fun!

Good you don't drive it much haha. Going to have a tough time cleaning up 250 overs. Especially on the street.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
The motor I'm building will have full boogie wagler heads, 60 over forged pistons socal cam and either corillos or aluminum rods. That's why I went so big on fuel. My goal is big f****** power lol and I will accomplish this. Videos for sure. And I should have already been pickin up pieces of this motor. Egts were buried by the 1/8 numerous times. Im goin for it! truck weighs 6460 with me in it btw.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Holey crap better wrap a trans blanket around the engine :roflmao: put GoPros under the hood could make for some interesting video.:woott: