New tunes

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
Just uploaded my new tunes last night from Steve "wicked" is the word thanks Steve

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

DmaxNsl.ut

Jul 27, 2012
I never post but have read here for years, everyday and am so happy due to steves work...I will have to agree with blkdmax04 and some. I came from previous tunes as well.Night and day difference. My truck just seems healthier, runs smoother and my hot tune, well im not gonna floor it . Steves service is the best I ever had and he answered all questions and some. I have never been happier n Betsy(my truck) is likin Steves tunes as well. $ well spent in my opinion. PROPS TO STEVE @ SSDIESELTUNING.

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
I fricken love my tunes from Steve! They may be your lower hp tunes (stock trans safe tunes) but they sure do throw me back in my seat!!! :thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Steve is a picky guy much like myself. It's obvious he cares about his work and his reputation. I've not met a more fair and honest individual involved in diesel Motorsports.

ChamberedRound

Dec 1, 2013
Chandler Az
Tune

I am looking for a tune and maybe an EFILIVE setup from Steve and can not get ahold of him. I tried his number and both e-mails and no reply. Anybody know of another way to get ahold of him????