LML New truck with some colormatching

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
Thought I would share a few pics of my LML. I just got all the stuff back from paint a couple days ago so I dont have that good of pics. Pretty much all black plastic has been colormatched. For some its too much white but I love it lol.

Here is what it looked like when I purchased it.

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
Truck looks good! I guess I missed it but what made you get out of pulling? I see you sold the puller and the tow mule. Any big plans in the works?

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
Thanks guys!!!

Truck looks good! I guess I missed it but what made you get out of pulling? I see you sold the puller and the tow mule. Any big plans in the works?

Thanks! Mainly I stopped because of where I live. Nearest pull to me is about 3.5 hours and I have to cross through NYC depending on where I pull. Plus to stay competitive I would have had to start to really cut up the truck and I just couldnt do it lol.

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
The headlights alone make a huge difference. I'm lookin forward to seeing it on the expressway... how much does that bad boy weigh? Hate these friggin commercial plates:mad:

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
Thanks guys!!

The headlights alone make a huge difference. I'm lookin forward to seeing it on the expressway... how much does that bad boy weigh? Hate these friggin commercial plates:mad:

Headlights, door moldings and removing the z71 all made a substantial difference in "cleaning up" the overall appearance. Its funny how the small stuff makes a huge difference.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
i see the headlights talked about did you remove the amber corner peice it looks like? how did you do that it looks really good :thumb:

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
i see the headlights talked about did you remove the amber corner peice it looks like? how did you do that it looks really good :thumb:

Yeah I had sent them out to another forum member on a different site. Did a great job! I had cleared lights on my 07 also and this was a must IMO. I also put HID's while I had them out, really pleased with how everything worked out.

Here is his site and order form if anyone is interested.

https://sites.google.com/site/fastheadlights/

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
Looks good :thumb: Thats an option gm should offer from the factory and it should be a choice of colormatched or black at no extra cost gm can afford to do that