LML New truck, needs some performance mods

masternav04

Kermit
Jul 18, 2009
Clovis NM
I just bought a 2011 GMC 2500 HD with the LML. I have put a 6 inch procomp lift, and 35 inch tires. Otherwise, it is stock. I am looking to change out the Air Box, Exhaust, and program it for starters. Looking for any recommendations!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I just bought a 2011 GMC 2500 HD with the LML. I have put a 6 inch procomp lift, and 35 inch tires. Otherwise, it is stock. I am looking to change out the Air Box, Exhaust, and program it for starters. Looking for any recommendations!

I am still not fully aware of what is out for the LML , I know Banks makes a nice cold air intake , MBRP makes a Filter back ehaust but not sure if there are others , for tuners once again not much , pretty much Bully Dog or H&S , I would go with the H&S over the Bully Dog

Intake go S&B - best bang for your buck
Exhaust - MBRP
Tuner - EFI Live if you want the best of the best. if you what a canned tuner I would go PPE Hot+2
EFI nor PPE have anything for the LML yet .

masternav04

Kermit
Jul 18, 2009
Clovis NM
I was hoping that EFILive was avalible. I am not in a rush, as long as it is right. Any thoughts on HS programer? I am looking for better gas milage/DPF del programer/get the urea system off, with option for future upgrades.

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
HS deletes what you need dumped I think and read good performance reports on their unit. You pay though so look at the costs of the changes you do here first all at once. Lots of diesels can run good with intake and exhaust until EFI gets it together.

maxpwr69

Learning
Jul 8, 2009
Rapid city South Dakota
Yeah i have questions on this subject as well. i have an 09 LMM. Is the HS black maxx better than the edge evo race tuner? I know the edge is a lot less as far as price goes.

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Yeah i have questions on this subject as well. i have an 09 LMM. Is the HS black maxx better than the edge evo race tuner? I know the edge is a lot less as far as price goes.

Efi live is the best:thumb: do it right the first time

masternav04

Kermit
Jul 18, 2009
Clovis NM
I read on one of the other forums that quadzilla was going to offer Del function, speed limit/tire adj...No mention of the power gains...there LML adv is 110, any idea on LML.
I am about to give in to HS mini max. stating to lose hope on PPE. Thoughts...

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
I lost hope and got the XRT pro since I kept the pillar guages off my LBZ. The tunes are nice and the deletes mean no more regen.