Allison 6sp: new trans tuning will not load

dirtboy726

victim of diesel hotrodery
Mar 13, 2010
nova scotia, canada
hey guys.
i am a bit stumped. i ordered transmission tuning from duramax tuner on thursday..sent him my stock file through my spade\email. i got the new file friday around lunch time.
when i got home i tried to load it with the links i was sent for instructions for pass through flashing. i was sent another link for a download to spade and load. but half of what was in the video link had no reference to what i was sent.
anyway. my problem is,when i tried to pass through flash the trans tune a code came up,($054c) no operating system in tune and would not load. i sent them an e mail explaining what happened. i know they will help me on monday...i just hate waiting and i thought i would ask here. any ideas? thanks in advance guys.

dirtboy726

Mar 13, 2010
nova scotia, canada
thanks for the links. and as much as i appreciate them, i have no idea what i am looking at. i have no idea where to even start. i have no idea how to use efi live. or why that file would not have a os in it. i need to get it and learn it.
can i ask if you understand what you sent me?
and of course everything is closed today and i work all day tomorrow.

dirtboy726

Mar 13, 2010
nova scotia, canada
at the bottom of those codes...the $0548 code says flash checksum failed. and while loading my tune i noticed under checksum for operating system it said n a.
and the description says the data programmed has been corrupted. so i am guessing that there is really not much i can do but wait...

24mdmax

Sep 16, 2014
I'm having the same exact problem and code! What is that I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance!