New to the forum from Cali

chelsielbz

Dec 22, 2015
SoCal
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Chelsie, I've got an 06 LBZ. I'm always browsing through forums when I'm stumped with a problem regarding the truck, so I figured I'd make an account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
well hello there fellow LBZ owner....“Of all the Duramax joints, in all the internets, in all the world, she signs up on mine…”

J/K WELCOME:)

chelsielbz

Dec 22, 2015
SoCal
Hi, Mike! I'm still working on getting you another sheep! Lol. And hello everyone else! @Mikey No major problems with the truck right now, I've just got a weird noise coming from the rear end that sounds like metal scraping/rubbing. Almost making the same noise as if the brake shield was rubbing on something, but I haven't torn it apart yet. I actually just got in an accident on the 19th, so I've been more focused on getting all that stuff off. Luckily it was just the tailgate, bumper & hitch receiver. Bent my bed up quite a bit too:-/

chelsielbz

Dec 22, 2015
SoCal
831528b58fb9ee14f02a9811cdc4f565.jpg

chelsielbz

Dec 22, 2015
SoCal
Will do. I'm actually heading out to Nevada shortly, so I'm not going to mess with it. Coming back New Years, so if I don't figure it out I'll stop by the shop Mike. Thank you!