New Silverado Picture

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I would have preferred they recessed the area that says "chevrolet" on the tailgate rather than making it stick out.

The back glass/cab looks strange. Def. don't like the "spoiler" on the back of the cab. The "spoiler" on the tailgate doesn't look too bad to me though.

It has nice tires. That's got to count for something, right? :D :spit:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I would have preferred they recessed the area that says "chevrolet" on the tailgate rather than making it stick out.

The back glass/cab looks strange. Def. don't like the "spoiler" on the back of the cab. The "spoiler" on the tailgate doesn't look too bad to me though.

It has nice tires. That's got to count for something, right? :D :spit:

Didn't even notice that. I was too occupied with how terrible the rest of the truck looked to even notice such a small detail. Good eye!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Oh look. Ford taillights. :rofl: GM's "designers" must be very much in love with Ford's Raptor.

I honestly didnt think I could dislike a GM truck's look more than the 03-07 cat eye trucks. I was wrong. :rofl:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Some of you guys remind me of a bunch of old women picking apart a young good looking girl. Get a life.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I also don't like the wrap around bumper because I'm not a fan of wrap around roll pans. Not the ugliest thing ever but I think it could look better.

Hoser

Jun 19, 2016
Farmington, MN
Oh look. Ford taillights. :rofl: GM's "designers" must be very much in love with Ford's Raptor.

I honestly didnt think I could dislike a GM truck's look more than the 03-07 cat eye trucks. I was wrong. :rofl:

Have you actually seen a new F-150? The two taillights have absolutely nothing in common besides the color. Seriously, go look at a pic.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I just think it has a very busy front and back with sharp angled lines and aggressive looks then the side has long sweeping round body lines. It doesn't match itself lol

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Some of you guys remind me of a bunch of old women picking apart a young good looking girl. Get a life.
X2
I like it much more than the lmm when it came out.
Round fenders will be good so long as they left more room front and back. Something they sure didn't do with the current body style.
I'm guessing that spoiler thing at the back has something to do with fuel economy.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I do like the exhaust or a least will until I go through a big ditch or steep hill and smash them into the bumper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX