New shoes...

blownblue

Oct 22, 2008
Acme, WA
Decided the truck looked too funky with the stock wheels so got some KMC backseats and machined the rears to fit. I might do the fronts but I like them without the caps for now.
Before
IMG_0105.jpg

After granted its too cold for me to want to wash the truck today
IMG_0112.jpg

blownblue

Oct 22, 2008
Acme, WA
I will wash the truck prob tommorrow if its warmer than 30 and get a clean picture taken then update. Nasty dirty truck yuck lol

blownblue

Oct 22, 2008
Acme, WA
thanks.. The exhaust will be changed when I have money saved up for twins and a trans to be done at the same time..

blownblue

Oct 22, 2008
Acme, WA
I did not touch the torision bars as of yet. I am considering bumping them up a bit to see if I can get away without trimming the little that is needed.

blownblue

Oct 22, 2008
Acme, WA
The tires are 275-55r20 dura grappler 20x9.5

I like the look cause it reminds me of the grand national gnx with the black centers.. I like the solid black but I am actually liking the grill being chrome more with the wheels with a lil chromish on them. I love how the rims look in person even more than on here myself but I am still up in the air on boring out the front hubs or leave them black still tossing around ideas.:D

blownblue

Oct 22, 2008
Acme, WA
So far the duragrapplers are great tires. I was suprised by the traction in the ice as well. I have not driven very far but this weekend I will do some driving and shake out the tires a bit more and report back. For what I have done so far I love them going and coming to work.

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
So far the duragrapplers are great tires. I was suprised by the traction in the ice as well. I have not driven very far but this weekend I will do some driving and shake out the tires a bit more and report back. For what I have done so far I love them going and coming to work.

Good to know. Thanks!