New setup is done

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Same i hope the motor lasts for a couple years yet now lol. I could have a built motor easy for what I’ve spent to get to 700 hp :roflmao:

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Haha i am just a broke tile setter. Wish i could afford to do it all right now but not gonna get in debt over it. If i can’t pay for it out of my pocket I don’t need it

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Yeah i think I’ve decided on 100% lbz sticks. I daily it and really don’t want to put up with hazing if i don’t need to.

Nickracer9

May 23, 2012
You have to shave one part of the lmm grey plug to get lbz’s to fit. It’s super easy and saves ya a little coin.

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Haha i am just a broke tile setter. Wish i could afford to do it all right now but not gonna get in debt over it. If i can’t pay for it out of my pocket I don’t need it

Business right off!!! Assuming you work for yourself?

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Business right off!!! Assuming you work for yourself?

Haha yes I do. I write off mileage right now, accountant said if i switch to expense I have to stay with expense. Said I can’t flip around each year, I usually have $10k in mileage write offs.

Never shaved mine. They plugged right in:confused:

Lbz sticks, lmm motor.

Brent from lds said in a pm they are the same just different nozzle? :confused:

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Haha yes I do. I write off mileage right now, accountant said if i switch to expense I have to stay with expense. Said I can’t flip around each year, I usually have $10k in mileage write offs.

Find a new accountant, LOL. As long as you took mileage in the first year, you can flip back and forth all you want now. But, considering that a large repair like this would be depreciated over 5 years, it sounds like you're still likely better off taking mileage.

Brent from lds said in a pm they are the same just different nozzle? :confused:

I put LBZ nozzles on my LMM bodies. Very finicky on tuning. The LMM bodies are supposedly the fastest acting, and the LBZ tips with the extra hole (and I did hone them 40 over) are faster acting than the LMM's too.