New ride

Ridin'GMC

I like red
May 20, 2010
MA
I picked up this clean 07 ccsb last night. I'll be dropping it a little, just ordered the stuff on the way. It has the dsp 5 but the previous owner doesn't know who the tuner is since he bought it off someone else. Hopefully I can get into the ecm, the tuning definitely needs work, the transmission feels like it's shifting with little to no defuel. It didn't come with fog lights either so I'm looking for the wiring harness and the switch, the switch doesn't​ have to have the lights working, I'll be changing that to led.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
It's been 11 years since I done it, but everything was ran on the frame, all I had to do was get fogs and cut the holes out on the valance panel, IIRC I did have to get the switch and the harness from the fuse panel in the dash.

Ridin'GMC

I like red
May 20, 2010
MA
Lbz isn't very picky..

What interior package? I've got a stock file I bet

Bench cloth interior with radio steering wheel buttons. I think it's a LT1? Can't confirm it but I have the VIN saved on my phone if you can decipher it.

Ridin'GMC

I like red
May 20, 2010
MA
But, but....its not white. :rofl:

Nice score.

Yea yea yea... I know lol. I'll change it eventually. I'm glad I found this one, one of the cleanest one I've seen in New England in over a month of searching. And red is my favorite color :D

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Yea yea yea... I know lol. I'll change it eventually. I'm glad I found this one, one of the cleanest one I've seen in New England in over a month of searching. And red is my favorite color :D

It's getting really hard to find an OBS that's not rusted out, rotted out and ragged out, amazing how easy the bank slings money to people to roach them in a year or two.

There's one here identical to yours, except it's was a 40k mile stock truck, kid threw a dog box in the back and tried wedging it between two trees and everything else within a month. It still runs, but my 1997 Murray lawnmower looks more reliable.

Last edited: