New personal best for White Lightning!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I went to Byron Diesel event on Saturday to see what it would do with the new setup. I am happy with it since I got a new personal best but the mph says I really should have done a lot better if I would have sucked it up and bought new slicks for it. But for what I have done it was fun. For those that don't know or haven't seen my latest setup, here is the details. I did my 72mm Stg2R VGT in the valley with a pair of Stainless Diesel's 5-blade S472/87mm 1.0SS V-band housings. Still running my Exergy 250%inj with their 14mm Cp3 as a single pump. Setup is a blast to drive and makes around 120psi boost on the big tune and somewhere between 1250-1400hp range and 2000++ftlbs(couldn't get enough traction on the dyno to see what it actually makes). My next step is new slicks and a little more tweaking to the suspension setup so I can get my 9 second pass on fuel only with a single pump and a vgt turbo setup and an Allison trany in my daily driver.:thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlXimj7G-CI

Attachments

• IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 162

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Here are some pictures of the setup.

Attachments

• tri.jpg
    tri.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 445
  • trip.jpg
    trip.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 447
  • triples.jpg
    triples.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 448
  • trips1.jpg
    trips1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Was it me or did it look like it really took off at half track...could be camera angle but sure looked like the back half was a rocket

bristlepad

Dec 6, 2015
120psi of boost that's some G forces on the launch! Put some wings on it you could probably get to Mars faster than Elon musk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aklbz

Jan 8, 2015
I went to Byron Diesel event on Saturday to see what it would do with the new setup. I am happy with it since I got a new personal best but the mph says I really should have done a lot better if I would have sucked it up and bought new slicks for it. But for what I have done it was fun. For those that don't know or haven't seen my latest setup, here is the details. I did my 72mm Stg2R VGT in the valley with a pair of Stainless Diesel's 5-blade S472/87mm 1.0SS V-band housings. Still running my Exergy 250%inj with their 14mm Cp3 as a single pump. Setup is a blast to drive and makes around 120psi boost on the big tune and somewhere between 1250-1400hp range and 2000++ftlbs(couldn't get enough traction on the dyno to see what it actually makes). My next step is new slicks and a little more tweaking to the suspension setup so I can get my 9 second pass on fuel only with a single pump and a vgt turbo setup and an Allison trany in my daily driver.:thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlXimj7G-CI

Are you still running stock heads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Mark one of the reasons I won is due to your tweaking on my Tunes . I'm sure you'll find the 9s next spring . I hope to better my times as well with some different wheel and tire combo or spraying my tires down with VHT .