New member from SC

Inovation

Feb 10, 2018
West Union SC
What's up guys? My name is Brian and I'm hear to learn all I can about a duramax. I'll go ahead and tell ya ahead of time I'm kinda dumb and slow on understandings stuff above a carb. lol But on a serious note I wanna upgrade my LB7 to at least an LLY, just mainly depends on what kind of donor truck I can find. My truck only has 63k on it and I know injectors are sometime in my future.

Last edited:

torqued2dmax

Mar 26, 2017
Brookville, PA
What's up guys? My name is Brian and I'm hear to learn all I can about a duramax. I'll go ahead and tell ya ahead of time I'm kinda dumb and slow on understandings stuff above a carb. lol But on a serious note I wanna upgrade my LB7 to at least an LLY, just mainly depends on what kind of donor truck I can find. My truck only has 63k on it and I know injectors are sometime in my future.

Welcome ! With the miles you have on that truck you could go another 100000 mi , I see a lot of guys that love their LB7s , best fuel mileage , less head gasket issues ,no emissions stuff , fixed turbo , good pistons , dont get me wrong I like LLYs but not enough to just get rid of a very low mile LB7 ! Good luck !

Inovation

Feb 10, 2018
West Union SC
Oh I don't plan on doing anything till something happens to the LB7. Just thinking ahead and preparing to collect parts for the future. By the time my injectors die people will prob just recommend swapping a jet engine into her. I like my lb7 and she has plenty of power in stock form. Like I said just planning for future cause I refuse to pay what trucks cost these days.

Inovation

Feb 10, 2018
West Union SC
This is the 5th duramax that I've owned and only had a programmer on 1 of them, that of course was to change the tire size. Never been much on making huge power out of my truck I tow with. But hey you never know what could happen bow that the race cars are gone and I'm married with 2 kids. lol All I know is I'm reading a lot and absorbing all I can on these trucks. :thumb: