New lml speedo is crazy

BrazookaRacing

Jan 30, 2019
Vegas
Bought a lml. Ran great . Fully Deleted it. 4 in lift followed by cutouts . Threw some 37s on it. Then bd bottom sump and fass 165.

Now when the truck drives its ten times faster on the speedo then real life. Snap on says all 4 wheel sensors are reading close to GPS.

This is happening over stock tune or punisher tuned.

Drove to gas station and added 200 miles to cluster.

Any ideas? Flew to Idaho to pickup truck and I'm stuck. Wife's pregnant and not happy. Been battling this for 30 days ten hour days.

4 abs wheel speed sensors are great.

Snap on has a tc ( turbo Control? There are vane features in it so I assume turbo vane,) in there the speedometer is ten x faster. Wheel sensors are close enough to real. Speed.

Please any info would be great

BrazookaRacing

Jan 30, 2019
Vegas
How would you go about programming it? I'm very new to duramax and completely fustrstrated. Thanks for your help I appreciate it!!!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
If you get a used one you just full flash your current tuning into it and go. May have to do a vats relink but that is the easiest way to go about it.

BrazookaRacing

Jan 30, 2019
Vegas
So my ecu doesn't exactly match anything locally. Do you know a ecm that's out of a Chevy 4x4 duramax would work if the numbers are a little off? I'll try to add a Pic of my ecu code

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Mark is always ready to help. Happy new year brother!:hug:

Unfortunately anymore this is the only place that I usually do because there are too many idiots and know it all keyboard warriors on the web anymore so I stay out of it. I will always try to help my fellow DuramaxDiesels.com brothers when I can for sure!:hug:

BrazookaRacing

Jan 30, 2019
Vegas
Jwrkansas. Yes with the 5 switch. Tuner had me cut the wires to nthe switch just to make sure I pinned right which was 11 and 35 off the top of my head.

BrazookaRacing

Jan 30, 2019
Vegas
@mark I totally understand brother! At works it's insane the number of things that happen because they read something online. "some idiot" posts a "tsb" on all hydraulic pumps and I show up... Blown motor. Employee will look at the and tell me that they read online to drain atf from a ram and put grease on it because it flows slower there for its cooler and won't damage the ram as bad. This is a true story by the way

jwrkansas

Mar 3, 2012
When you flashed it, did it stop halfway through the flash and then wipe out all of the injector flow rate data?

BrazookaRacing

Jan 30, 2019
Vegas
Jw we flashed it so many times not certain... But I will say I did have tocopy the injector codes from the glow plug control mudule to the ecm. New ecm and tune over is good as new!