New LML owner!!!

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Well I broke down n bought me a 16 LML.. I love the truck now just gotta mk it my own!!!
picture.php

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Thanks.. Think I'm gona try sum go rhino bumpers. Anyone on here seen them n person?? Truck is suppose to b leaving tonight.. :( makes me sad....

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
picture.php
picture.php
Starting to come together. Got my marker,tail lights n 3rd brake lights painted. Did the bow tie n took all the chrome badges off n replaced with black n white Allison/Duramax emblem. Got my steps on now gotta get the grille n painted n out bumpers on n will b done for a while.
picture.php

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
When your ready for a tune and some exhaust you have my number :thumb:

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Yes sir I appreciate it.. Gona put a few miles on it first. Lol the Cp4 has me kinda worried.

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Others then the delete and tuning obviously.. Is there any thing on the LML that needs to b addressed other then the a cp3 swap? Do they have a pcv reroute kit for it? Haven't did a lot lot of research on it yet..

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
yes they make a pcv re route. I have one on mine. they also make a resonator delete. both kind go hand in hand really. right next to each other. neither will do much, besides looks under the hood. I can smell my pcv at idle at times.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
lift pump to me is more important. I deleted the stock fuel as well. cold air intake seemed to help mine also, but another item that's not really important to do.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
how far you going to go with the truck?
reason i ask is, i did everything at once, all deletes including egr, intake, tunes, total different truck after it all. im not sure how different your 16 is then my 15.5. if at all. but the pcv blocker plate was cheap. under 40 bucks. and so is the resonator.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Starting to come together. Got my marker,tail lights n 3rd brake lights painted. Did the bow tie n took all the chrome badges off n replaced with black n white Allison/Duramax emblem. Got my steps on now gotta get the grille n painted n out bumpers on n will b done for a while.

Not even sure what you just said I can barely understand it. But the bumpers look good :thumb:

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
how far you going to go with the truck?
reason i ask is, i did everything at once, all deletes including egr, intake, tunes, total different truck after it all. im not sure how different your 16 is then my 15.5. if at all. but the pcv blocker plate was cheap. under 40 bucks. and so is the resonator.

Not sure yet.. How do u like that bds kit? Does it ride good turned down like that? I would still like to b able to pull a goose neck so that may b out. Lol

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I love the lift. rides awesome. I have zero complaints. I'd say almost nicer then at stock. I know I have the goose neck hitch in mine, cause id like to pull our bigger trailer with it, but I'd have to lift our trailers some for it to sit right with the truck. might happen. we shall see.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I know it pulls great tho for where it's at. I got rear air bags as well. but they are not needed. least not yet anyway with what I've pulled so far. lol . It pulls my 620 ranger or skids steers great without much air in them.

Attachments

• 20160831_150233.jpg
    20160831_150233.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 70

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Looks killer man!!!

I checked out those bumpers, I was thinking they would look good on my 15 Denali but they are only made for Chevy. What a bummer, I just traded it in on a new 16 instead...:happy2: