LB7: New Industrial Injection silver bullet

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
The suspense is killing us too!!! :D

This maybe a dumb question but I was watching some Youtube video's of guys with 62 - 64mm Phatshafts on dodge pickups and was wondering if a 66mm Phatshaft for a duramax would even resemble that sound?

Yellowchevy

I'd like to know that too.

:violin::thinking2:

hahahahaa thats something I'd reply with!! :spit:

Seriously this Friday we start.......................:woott:

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
Yeah :D. What I use the truck for, I could have accomplished similar performance in a twin setup (street play/towing/daily driver/lower egts), but I wanted the throttle reponse alleged in the triples so I went for it. Can't imagine I'll be dissappointed either way. :D

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
No kidding huh? Thats awesome man I love to see more and more high HP Duramax stuff here in New England!! Can't wait to see that thing finished!!!! :thumb:

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
Install begins tonight. :D Got my LBZ regulator in the mail yesterday (Thanks to kidmg217) Hope everything goes to plan and it runs good. Gotta get up to the track before the end of October.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
What is the best way to get the down pipe out once its unbolted from the exhaust housing??? Is dropping the rear of the trans easiest or????? It won't come out now and we can't get the up-pipe bolts off the factory pedestal.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
you have the down pipe unbolted rite?I installed ricks down pipe with everything on the truck and the downpipe came out pretty easy iirc getting ricks pipe on was a trick but i got that in as well

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
What is the best way to get the down pipe out once its unbolted from the exhaust housing??? Is dropping the rear of the trans easiest or????? It won't come out now and we can't get the up-pipe bolts off the factory pedestal.

Remove the passenger side tire and the back side of the fender liner pull it down through there. You have to take the heat shield off and unbolt the trans dip stick too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk