Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
hoodopen.jpg

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
That thing looks good.:thumb::thumb:
Only problem is I kept clicking on the screen waiting to hear a whistle or see some movement.:roflmao::roflmao:

J/K, looks good JustinD

Yellowchevy

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
You obviously don't love your truck since you won't post a sexy video of some runs....

You sure that's not a chrome spray painted stock turbo?? I mean, with it parking lot pimping in all...

Lol, busting your balls! Pic up top looks clean! Nice work!

sent via tapatalk by your forum daddy!!!

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
When Darryls done your gonna need some new tires:roflmao:

It already does!!!:D

That thing looks good.:thumb::thumb:
Only problem is I kept clicking on the screen waiting to hear a whistle or see some movement.:roflmao::roflmao:

J/K, looks good JustinD

Yellowchevy

:roflmao: Thanks!

You obviously don't love your truck since you won't post a sexy video of some runs....

You sure that's not a chrome spray painted stock turbo?? I mean, with it parking lot pimping in all...

Lol, busting your balls! Pic up top looks clean! Nice work!

sent via tapatalk by your forum daddy!!!

:rofl: "parking lot pimping" :roflmao:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Justin...I'll race you to 11s.....just ordered one that is identical i think.

did you get the billet wheel?

I feel bad for this motor but apprently maintenance plays a part.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island

I'm hoping for low 12's but 11's would be awesome!!! I wasn't offered a billet wheel option???

My truck is all apart in the garage, bed is off fuel tank is all apart, still trying to figure out why its getting air in the system? Found that the billet pickup wasn't snapped it correctly, the bulkhead fitting was loose, and the pushlock fitting in the tank is 1/2" and the hose is 5/8" it wasn't too tight either, usually you can't get them off once you put em on, this one slid right off, it had a hose clamp on it but I hope it was my issue, if not I'm stumped. :confused:

Gonna paint the chassis while it apart too.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island

My buddy Dale put an HTT 66/71/13 I believe?? On his LB7, his is an 03 Cali truck, he never abused half as much as I have mine, he was fighting boost leaks and a problem in the tuning that was limiting him since he put it on in August, he got it all straightened out except for the tuning, it was making and holding over 40psi, he was driving it a few nights ago and was going easy, he rolled on it a little and BOOM!!! Rods on the ground................:( I feel like his truck was maintained better than mine and not beat on as much. Not gonna lie I'm scared. I have been battling with mine (airbound fuel system) but when I bleed it it rips for about 2 hours then starts to rattle and feels like it lost 200hp? I hope it holds up after it runs 100% ;)

I'd be supped if I ran just one 11.9999999999 :cool2:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I'm hoping for low 12's but 11's would be awesome!!! I wasn't offered a billet wheel option???

My truck is all apart in the garage, bed is off fuel tank is all apart, still trying to figure out why its getting air in the system? Found that the billet pickup wasn't snapped it correctly, the bulkhead fitting was loose, and the pushlock fitting in the tank is 1/2" and the hose is 5/8" it wasn't too tight either, usually you can't get them off once you put em on, this one slid right off, it had a hose clamp on it but I hope it was my issue, if not I'm stumped. :confused:

Gonna paint the chassis while it apart too.

When I put my Kennedy dual lift pump and fuel pickup I painted my back chassis and the under side of my box. It was a pain but I'm glad I did it, it looks good. :thumb:

I see theres and HTT in the for sale section, hmmm tempting.:rolleyes:

Yellowchevy

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
When I put my Kennedy dual lift pump and fuel pickup I painted my back chassis and the under side of my box. It was a pain but I'm glad I did it, it looks good. :thumb:

I see theres and HTT in the for sale section, hmmm tempting.:rolleyes:

Yellowchevy

Yep, painted mine while we were there too. Buy it up, race cover and billet wheel already too!!!:woott:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Yep, painted mine while we were there too. Buy it up, race cover and billet wheel already too!!!:woott:

But it doesn't have the supper bearing like the II turbo. :(

It also is just the turbo so I'd have to get a down pipe and intake horn or get my intake horn to work. I wonder if a diamond eye down pipe for and LLY or LBZ would bolt up to it? :rolleyes:

Also, I'm trying to make my transmission last longer being I don't have time to build it right now, not push it closer to destruction. :D

Put thanks for aiding in my temptation. :thumb:

Yellowchevy

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
:woott: You'll love it!!!! Im hoping my pumps come in Friday and it runs good.

Yeah hoping the billet wheel makes a difference.:thumb:

Gotta wait on the drain adapter from raceparts and my oe cut down oil drain from Steve before I can throw it on too.

I refuse to try and reuse that POS hard drain line setup.

Hopefully be on the road next weekend for sure.