New guy

1thackattack

Diesel enthusiast
Apr 7, 2017
Hello, my name is Austin, I recently entered the diesel world, when I picked up a new L5P Duramax, it is my first truck, but I have been envolved in the diesel world for years, and so Im just here to help people figure out their problems, and talk about if I like my truck or not, and maybe even see if other people are having the problems Im having, and so on and so forth. My truck is a 2017 Gmc sierra 2500 Slt cc/sb its black and obviously has the duramax.
7210b381ef0e5b94be72e57fede8aa0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Welcome! Nice truck!

Am I the only 1 confused by the just got into the diesel world but been in the diesel world for years?? :roflmao:

What kind of problems are you already having?

1thackattack

Diesel enthusiast
Apr 7, 2017
Welcome! Nice truck!

Am I the only 1 confused by the just got into the diesel world but been in the diesel world for years?? :roflmao:

What kind of problems are you already having?

Haha, yeah I realized that the diesel world thing didnt make any sense, what I meant is this is the first diesel truck I have owned but I have always kinda buzzed around forums, and shopped around, so I guess what should have said is, Im not necessarily new to the diesel world, just own a diesel now. No problems so far(knock on wood), the truck runs awesome and I love it.