LB7: New guy from Overseas

ElReeso

Apr 9, 2019
So after my first post with alot of helpful comments it‘s time to introduce myself!

My name is Mario and I‘m from Germany. 22 year old student with a heart for all kind of american made vehicles.
I started with a 94 Caprice and worked my way through till I bought a '10 Silverado 2500HD Work Truck last year. Never thought I‘d never thought I love a truck so much although it had alot of problems. Still habe it and love it but my girl wanted to get a diesel truck for fun.

I thought when I buy diesel I‘ll go Chevy again. Most NNBS were out of my price range or had to many miles. Most LBZ would have cost too much with import and taxes then I was willing to spend on a NBS Truck.
Few weeks ago a 2004 LB7 showed up in the german craigslist version which was priced fair for our market.
Decided to sell my Ford Expedition and take a look at the Truck.
Found a clean NBS with 156k miles and some smaller rust issues.
Cab corner needs to be done and frame inside under the bed has coat peeling with little rust underneath. Dings and dents were included in the sale so I had to take them
Windshield is shot and it has no registration.. not a big thing for me..

So here is my 2004 LB7 Extended Cab Longbed LS in a nice blue!
Already has a banks intake and the Banks Six Gun tuner which is giving me some issues.
Other than that I‘m absolutly in love with the Truck.
Already ordered an ARB Winchbumper, 4.5 BDS lift and a Rollpan.
Maybe adding a lift pump but not sure yet..

c5091b9e02f3a10ef7cddb1e71ce0d93.jpg

820ea92205245cc7ded785864a00aa18.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ElReeso

Apr 9, 2019
I‘m located near Stuttgart so about 2h to Munich!! We got the Wasen haha

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk