New guy from Farmington NM

Squirrelmaster

Jul 24, 2008
Houston, TX
Nice! I moved to Durango in 1998 from so. cal.
It was a big change but I like it there. I've only lived in Farmington for about three months but so far it's a great area. :)
One thing I really miss about that area is all the unpaved roads that were excellent for mountain biking and off-roading. I don't so much miss all the drunks, but the mountain biking I miss greatly. That and the excellent camping in Colorado, especially around Lake Vallecito. There was a sweet little pond that you could hike up to somewhere around the lake, I think was called Lake Lilly or Lilly Pond - or something like that - and it was freaking great. I was in Farmington a few years ago, and it was amazing how the place had changed. The Target near the mall was brand new when I lived there, the mall didn't suck nearly as bad either. I can't believe that was almost a decade and a half ago :eek: . Man I'm getting old, and I'm still in my 20's :rofl: !

Tom

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
One thing I really miss about that area is all the unpaved roads that were excellent for mountain biking and off-roading. I don't so much miss all the drunks, but the mountain biking I miss greatly. That and the excellent camping in Colorado, especially around Lake Vallecito. There was a sweet little pond that you could hike up to somewhere around the lake, I think was called Lake Lilly or Lilly Pond - or something like that - and it was freaking great. I was in Farmington a few years ago, and it was amazing how the place had changed. The Target near the mall was brand new when I lived there, the mall didn't suck nearly as bad either. I can't believe that was almost a decade and a half ago :eek: . Man I'm getting old, and I'm still in my 20's :rofl: !

Tom

I grew up in Durango, Co. and now I live in Las Vegas. Too many hippies and dumb shits that think they own Durango now.

Tom

Yeah the mountains and outdoors there is really the only nice thing about it. My parents house there is only like 15 miles from Vallecito.

I'm with MMLMM though... I hate all the hippies there. I have gotten EPA violations and "Harassment" charges for my smoke lol :D

I :poop: on you........HAHAHA

Sorry son, your gettin close, almost got me........LOL
Tony, he needs more help!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b12HtoZpzH0

Hahaha that was a fun race... I bet you're glad you have that turbo ;-) I didn't do too bad for only boosting 19!! I like the difference between our signatures too!

YOURS>>>2004 CHEVY LB7 [email protected] RR moonshine EFI, 64/71 s300, PPE stage 5 trans, Suncoast brace, ATS five star TC, ATS co-pilot, ATS valve body, ATS Deep trans/rear diff pan, FASS 150, PPE billet pick-up, Caltracs, ATS sleeves, cognito braces, 5100's, CIU Centerlink, 5" MBRP, AFE filter, ATS billet over head mount, ATS pyro/60lb boost gauge, 12'' typeS sub, 800 watt amp, 90 gallon transfer tank, 22'' KMC rockstars, Kuhmo 305-40-22

MINE>>>-'05 LLY- EFI Moonshine, ATS Tranny, Magnaflow 5'', AFE Stage 2, PPE Lift Pump, PPE Pyro & Boost, Leveling Kit, 20'' RBP Rims w/ custom paint, Nitto Terra Grapplers, PPE shim kit & EGR block off.

lol and one more thing.................................................

You still like pokin sheep! :mikelsheep: :sheephump:

SHEEP: "BBAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! BAAAAAHHHHHH!"

ENGLISH: "NEEEWWWWLLLY!! NEEEEWWWWWLY!"

:hello:

Nemo

<<--- Sleeping :)
Aug 8, 2008
NM
www.EvolvedMS.com
ADAM. i didnt think id find any of you on here... :chevy:

and by the way, that cop hasnt brought the origanal ticket in so they cant do anything and i told them i wont be able to come back. they said that sucks. lol what pieces of sh!t.

Last edited: