New Goodies

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I just bought the same impact and love it! My old ingersal titanium finally crapped out.

My ingersoll has had a short and rough life haha. I'm about due for a new 1/2" but I think ill just get another IR unless I can pick a snap-on up cheap. Have you guys seen the IR hammerhead? Only 180ftlbs but still cool.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
My ingersoll has had a short and rough life haha. I'm about due for a new 1/2" but I think ill just get another IR unless I can pick a snap-on up cheap. Have you guys seen the IR hammerhead? Only 180ftlbs but still cool.

The hammerhead is pricey but would be nice for tight spots.

Ive been using my 725 all day so far and I havent found something it wont do yet. And ive been working on two of our semis that live in salt. I love using it for changing semi tires because it has more balls than the 3/4" and spins them off three times faster, plus it doesnt weigh 20lbs.

Smokum

May 21, 2010
Dude, I know exactly what you are talking about. My dad is old school retard, always would crap on me about the money for snap on impacts yet they are always being left out on the bench after he uses them. I doubt if I didn't buy impacts he would use craftsman chrome on everything. Ass clown doesn't even clean them or put them away. :confused:

Boy, that sounds all to familiar. Nothing pisses me off more than going to use a tool of mine and it's dirty or even worse not put back. My dad is great at that. But if I return the favor w/ something of his, I never hear the end of it. :mad: Can't wait to get my own shop!

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
The hammerhead is pricey but would be nice for tight spots.

Ive been using my 725 all day so far and I havent found something it wont do yet. And ive been working on two of our semis that live in salt. I love using it for changing semi tires because it has more balls than the 3/4" and spins them off three times faster, plus it doesnt weigh 20lbs.
That's nice. I dont use mine for anything but trucks and cars. I've got new ratchets and sockets on the way. I need a new air ratchet and impact and I should be in relatively good shape. Except that I need my snap-on 3/8 flex head calibrated some dickhole borrowed it and didn't zero it and left it that way for a week .

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
A good tool makes the job so much easier. I like the snapon ratchets/sockets. Im a big fan of snapon but thats because the dealer was my neighbor when I was younger, and when I was 13 tp 14 one of my jobs was to clean his truck every Saturday. Thats when I bought my first "real" tool. It was a 3/8 " drive ratchet, I still have that same ratchet and still use it today (~15 years old lol). I do my best to try to buy good tools like snapon or matco, even have a couple MAC tools I tried out. All way better that crapsman. Some people just dont get the expense, yet if they actually have to work on anything themselves they would understand.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Only that pisses me off is Mac and Matco have gone to everything being made in china:mad:

Marco air tools are even made in Japan. They still make good tools though and are a lot less than snap on. But I do think snappy stuff is the cats ass.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Dont know about MAC. But enough of Matcos stuff is still from the US, But I find it funny that the soft handle flex heads like mine are not completely made in the while the regular handle ones are.

When it comes to Boxes, I think the Matco 6s are nicer than the Master Series Snaps but just a personal preference.